These resources represent a variety of insightful perspectives defining Guaranteed Energy Savings Performance Contracting (GESPC) and the significant benefits that it can provide. These resources and tools focus on what the end-user needs and wants to know about GESPC. For more information on education and outreach in a specific state contact your local ESC Chapter. Local chapters provide an opportunity for a free and open exchange by individuals wanting to know more or share knowledge about GESPC.
- Case Studies – A searchable database that offers a state by state collection of GESPC case studies. Searches are organized by states, ESCO, project title, market sector, technology, and financing source.
- Find a Contractor – ESC membership directory is a searchable database that contains numerous categories including search features for Energy Services Companies (ESCOs), individual ESCO members, by states served, or state ESC chapter affiliation.
- Submit a Request for Proposals – On-line form to post current RFPs.
- Financing – The impact of Dodd-Frank as it relates to who can solicit financing, and who can advise on issues related to financing, is explained.
- Job Calculator – Developed by the Delaware Sustainable Energy Utility in consultation with the ESC, this template is a tool to track total number of job hours created performed by sub-contractors.
- GESPC Primer – A power-point presentation that explores various aspects of GESPC and how it works.
- Legislation – ESC collection of state specific legislation and executive orders.