The resources below are offered to assist ESC State Chapters with educational activities and informational workshops. Through these resources, and other resources specific to each state, the network of ESC State Chapters help build capacity for GESPC statewide programs that focus on the process, procurement/contracting, implementation and tracking success of projects.
- ESC State Chapter Playbook - The Chapter Playbook outlines approaches from around the country of how to operate a successful state ESC Chapter in support of a statewide public program to increase GESPC activity in a state.
- ESPC Map of Dollar Investments – Race to the Top map of investment data per state. Map illustrates state and local GESPC projects by total dollars invested, dollars invested per capita, number of job years created, estimated annual source energy saved and estimated annual tons of carbon avoided.
- Workshop in a Box – A collection of resources for conducting an ESC Chapter workshop, including a planning and implementation checklist, templates for announcements and sponsorship solicitations, slideshows, presentation guidelines, certificate of training, sponsorship recognition, and thank you letters.
Chapter Startup Guidance
- Starting an ESC State Chapter
PowerPoint Slide Show that covers the how-to's and the benefits of ESC state chapters.
- ESC State Chapter Startup Documents (PDF)
- Energy Services Coalition State Chapter Guidelines
- Suggested Agenda for Organizational Meeting of a State Chapter of the Energy Services Coalition
- Suggested Responsibilities for ESC Chapter Committees
Chapter Committee Responsibilities
The Kentucky and Tennessee ESC State Chapters held a very successful Performance Contracting Workshop on September 16-17, 2003 in Cave City, Kentucky. 89 people were in attendance and $10,000 was raised for ongoing state chapter activities! You may find the resources below, developed by the Kentucky ESC Chapter, helpful for hosting a successful performance contracting workshop in your state: